Saturday, September 29, 2012

Future Cowboys Cheerleader






I have been a terrible blogger lately!  So, so busy around here.  Nevertheless, I have lots of updates and will try to get them out.  I even have beach pics from about a month ago.  Not like me at all, I know. 

So, I week ago, Russell and I took Annabelle to her first Cowboys game.  She is 19 months old, the same exact age we took Jackson to his first game.  This could have been a bad experience.  Miss Priss has quite a personality.  But, it went really well.  She took an unusual morning nap so she was ready for a noon kickoff.  Daddy and I found the perfect spot to enjoy our favorite cheese steak where Annabelle had plenty of room to dance and make friends.  Our seats were surrounded with nice people including a guy with a daughter the same age. 

We did leave early but could have stayed longer since Annabelle was a happy girl.  We swung by the Cowboys shop on our way out so Daddy could get a souvenir.  Miss Priss racked up some goodies, too.  Daddy insisted she have a Cowboy's cheerleader uniform and we found a Cowboys cheerleader Minnie Mouse and matching blanket  They are now Annabelle's favorite.  Mmm Mouse (as Annabelle calls her) sleeps with Miss Annabelle every night!

We made it home in time to watch the Cowboys win the game from the comfort of our own living room.  We missed out sweet Jackson but he was having tons of fun himself with Mimi and Poppy.  They had lots of fun activities but that day they were at the Three Little Pigs with Uncle Chris!

No comments: