Tuesday, November 8, 2011

9 month check-up

Yesterday, Russell and I took Annabelle to her 9 month check-up. She did amazing. She is 22 pounds. I didn't catch the height but it is at the 80th percentile. Poor baby got her flu shot. I was so worried but she let out one little whimper and she was over it. Then, she had to get her finger pricked. Again, I was a mess and she didn't even cry with the prick. After the second squeeze, she let out another whimper but that was it. We passed by the doctor on the way out and he was very surprised that we were leaving with no tears. I told Russell that the females in this family are tough! We are so blessed to have a healthy, happy baby girl.

2 comments:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

She's so tough! And so precious. =)

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

She's so tough! And so precious. =)

Blog Archive