Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A few new things . . .




Lately, I have been worried that Jackson may be afraid of sleeping in the dark, partly because he doesn't always like bedtime. I am probably overthinking it. Nevertheless, the thought of him possibly being scared is upsetting to me so I went out and got him a night light. Not just any nightlight but his new favorite thing - a motorcycle nightlight. He thinks it is great. Before bed, he gets to turn it on and he turns it off when he gets up in the morning. He feels so important. I also have Mr. Monkey sleeping in the bed with him for some company. It seems to be helping.

I also got him some kids gardening tools. Boy, was he excited about those. When he got them, Russell immediately took him outside so he could start digging. I forsee some messes but he is so happy, it's worth it!

We also want to wish Poppy a very Happy Birthday today!

1 comment:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

Very good idea - looks like he really likes his motorcycle light. =)

Blog Archive