Saturday, April 2, 2011

2 months!



Annabelle is 2 months old today! We have ahd a very busy week - obvioulsy, you know I normally post much more often. So, I have lots to catch up on and I promise to get to it over the next few days. But, I couldn't let Baby girl's 2nd month pass by without letting everyone know.

Annabelle had her 2 month check up yesterday. She is doing great. She weighs 13.6 pounds. Her height, weight and head circumference are all in the 89th and 90th percentiles. I wanted to make sure I wasn't over feeding her since I unknowingly was Jackson's pacifier around this age. But, he said since all her percentiles were the same so she is just perfect. Of course, we already knew that!

Lately, she has been giving us the best smiles. It is so wonderful. Speaking of smiiles, I got a message from the director of the commercial Annabelle was in. He has made copies of the footage and the photographs so I am looking forward to getting those soon. I know my last post said Annabelle is now in print ads. Since that post, I have seen yet another print ad for UMC that Annabelle is in! My parents had a hard time finding the ads but they are throughout the on-line paper. I hope I can easily post them when I get the copies.

Finally, some other Annabelle news . . . Baby Girl slept through the night! Yahoo! She has been sleeping 6 to 6 1/2 hours. Last night she slept over 8 hours. I guess it was a busy week for her too!

No comments:

Blog Archive