Friday, June 11, 2010

Shoes!


I picked up Jackson from school one day and some of the kids were outside (but not my Boo). The teacher said that Jackson could go outside if he wore his shoes. Jackson loves to be outside so the next day I brought a pair of brown sandals to leave at daycare and I got him to wear these blue shoes. He would much rather be in his bare feet or socks, at the most. So, he wasn't crazy about the shoes. To my surprise, the teacher said he kept his shoes on until naptime. Doesn't he look cute in his shoes!
Be sure to ignore the wet shirt! We must be getting a tooth because he is drooling like crazy this week. Luckily, we can't tell by his mood. Now that he has tubes, he has been the happiest baby in the world!

1 comment:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

He really does look super happy. I'm so glad the tubes have helped him. Still need to call you to discuss. =)

Blog Archive