Monday, August 17, 2009

What a weekend!







Well, Jackson, Maggie, and I made it to Austin over the weekend. Russell followed us in his truck because he is such a sweetie! He said he wanted Jackson to have all of his things over the next month. Let's face it, my car was not getting all of his things to Austin!
We had a great weekend. On Friday, we went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants to celebrate our last night in McKinney. On Saturday morning we headed to Austin. The baby did so well! I had been dreading the 3 1/2 hour drive for a long time. He slept almost the entire way! Saturday night we treated ourselves to dinner at the Oasis. That's were the above pics were taken. Russell really wanted a pic of Jackson on the cow but this was as close as they were going to get! On Sunday, Russell and I had a nice date with lunch and a movie at the Alamo. It was really relaxing to get away for a little while. Thanks to Mimi and Poppy for babysitting!
Today poor Russell is back in McKinney with the movers. He said things are going well. I am so glad Jackson, Maggie, and I are not there. That would be a little too crazy!


No comments:

Blog Archive