Friday, July 17, 2009

BIG NEWS!

Over the summer, Russell was offered a job promotion! We are so proud of him. With his new job, we will be moving to Lubbock, Texas. His new job will mean that he will travel much shorter distances. That means more time at home with the little man.

As for me, I officially told my boss yesterday that I am leaving. I am bummed to be leaving such a great job. But, I am thrilled to be able to spend more time with Jackson. The plan is for me to stay home with him. For now, I am planning to stay with him until he is about 1 year old. Jackson is somewhat high maintenance (I wonder where he gets it). So, I have realized that no one can take care of him like his mommy!

We are very lucky to have such great parents. My mom and dad are coming to take care of Jackson next week and Russell's mom will be here the week after that. They are going to take care of Jackson so that I can go back to work for two weeks. I am really excited to get back to work even if it is only for two weeks.

Well, that's the news for now. As you can imagine, it has been a crazy summer!

1 comment:

killebrews said...

Wow! Congrats! I can't believe you're moving AGAIN! :)

Blog Archive