Monday, February 16, 2009

11 weeks and counting!

This weekend, Russell finished painting the baby's room. It was quite a project but nevertheless it is complete! I also called to check on the crib and it looks like it will be here soon. We still have some minor projects but the nursery is coming together.

As for me, I am doing well. I am having a tough time learning to sleep on my left side but other than that, things are great. As you saw from the picture, I am definitely looking pregnant and everyone around me notices. At work, lawyers like to help me carry my things and no one wants me to pick up anything. At church the usher scrambled to find me a seat even after I insisted I was fine standing. (It was my fault we were a minute late and church was full!) It is a little embarrassing but Russell thought it was hilarious. After all, it got him a seat as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive