Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend. Russell and I joined my family in South Padre for some much needed stress relief. So far, we are having a great time. Saturday night, we took a sunset cruise to watch the Memorial Day fireworks and Sunday we crossed the border into Mexico for shopping and an authentic Mexican lunch. Yum! As soon as I learn to post pics, I will publish some cute ones. I got a great action shot of Russell riding the waves this afternoon!

As everyone knows, Russell and I are moving to McKinney, Texas in the next few weeks. This will be our fourth move since we have been married which has been less than three years! We lived in Jackson, MS; Austin, TX; Victoria, TX; and now, McKinney. It is quite a chore keeping in touch with everyone. So, we decided to create a blog. Hopefully, we will encourage our friends to do the same!

5 comments:

The Trustys said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Glad you had a nice getaway. You guys deserve it. Good luck with move #4!

Rachel said...

I can't believe you guys have a blog! We'll miss you in Victoria but wish you all the best! Make sure to put some pics of Mags on the site...

Kerry said...

We'll miss you Princess. Please keep in touch...especially when your little family expands. You know I want to see some pregnancy pics.You're going to be so cute!!!

THE SPANNS said...

WE WILL ALL MISS YOU AND YOUR FUN SELF I WILL KEEP YOU IN TOUCH WITH WHAT GOES ON IN V TOWN

Kay said...

Your blog looks great! I cant wait to see your house! Dad and I will see you next weekend. Decorating will be lots of fun.
Luv ya! MOM